Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Skin Rejuvenation / Pigmentation / Vascular Rosacea
Non intrusive skin rejuvenation treatments are in high demand and account for up to 40% of the treatments administered in medaesthetic clinics around the world. Laser skin rejuvenation has proven extremely efficient and they possess great potential for achieving remarkable results for many patients.
|Individual Sun Spots||$60+|
|Facial Rejuvenayion and
Chin radio Frequency
The Benefits of Laser Skin Rejuvenation
This treatment deals with Skin resurfacing, Wrinkles, Fine lines, Textural imperfections, Skin laxity, Scars, Uneven skin tone.
Skin rejuvenation is achieved by causing various degrees of thermal manipulation to the dermis layer. The heat causes the existing collagen fibers to contract, which yields immediate skin tightening results. Concurrently, the heat stimulates the fibroblasts in the lower dermis to create new collagen fibers and elastin. After repeat treatments, this results in long-term skin rejuvenation.
Before Skin rejuvenation Treatment
- Discontinue Accutane 6 months prior to treatment.
- Discontinue use of Retinoic Acid products three days prior to treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure or the use of tanning beds and self tanners for at least four weeks.
- prior and/or between IPL treatments.
- Report all skin diseases, viruses, infections, cold sores, exzema or allergies.
- Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide or any other skin irritants one week
week prior to treatment.
- Avoid microdermabrasions or peels for one week prior to treatment.
- If the skin is red, irritated or sunburned, the IPL treatment must be rescheduled.
- Report all medication taken within the week of the treatment.
After Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
- Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds or self tanners for at least 2 weeks after a treatment. Apply Sun Protective Cream of SPF 30+ 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and 15 minutes afterwards. Keep reapplying as needed throughout the day. Consider using protective cotton gloves for driving, a hat to protect facial areas.
- If there are scabs or blisters, make-up should not be used for 3-4 days.
- For at least two weeks post skin rejuvenation treatment, do not use harsh topical (exfoliators, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide, acne creams etc.).
- Avoid touching, rubbing, peeling or picking of the skin as this may cause hyperpigmentation or scarring.
- Gently apply pure aloe vera gel or antibiotic ointment to the treated area twice daily until healed and dry.
- For 1 week, avoid hot baths, showers, hot tubs and saunas. When showering and washing, gently pat dry and do not rub.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours following clinical treatment.