Please use any of these methods to book your appointments:
- Online: Use our website to book your appointment online. This is the best way in order to have a quick and easy access to our schedules and find your convenient ones.
- Phone: Call us on 903 503 5354 to book or leave a message and we will return your call with your booking confirmation.
- Email: Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred services and dates & time. Please make sure to add your phone number as we will only finalize a booking after we call you.
We will require your credit card details in order to secure any appointment. This is a common practice in Spas.
Some of our services are for 18 and over. However, please ask us about services for younger ones.
We will be collecting your personal details as well as some health related information so that we can provide you with the best suited advice and services.
48 hours notice will be required on all our services in order to cancel or reschedule.
- Change of Appointments: As is common in the industry, you may be charged 50% of each service price if you do not change your appointment with the minimum notice.
- Cancellation: As is common in the industry, you will be charged full price of a service, if you do not observe the minimum notice or just do not show up.
Check In and Preparation
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to check in and prepare. Appointment times will be reduced if you arrive late however the full treatment time will be charged.
Consumption of alcohol is not recommended before spa treatments.
You are requested to shower prior to spa treatments.
Any jewellery worn into the spa must be removed prior to your treatment.
Please inform your therapist during the treatment if you would like them to change the pressure, temperature, lighting or other factor to maximise your comfort and satisfaction.
To maintain a relaxing and quiet environment, mobile phones and other electronic devices must be turned off before leaving the reception area and must remain turned off whilst in the main spa facility.
It is requested you move quietly around the spa and use lowered speaking volumes.
Loss or Damage of Belongings
The spa does not take responsibility for loss or damage to any personal or valuable items so it is recommended you do not bring jewellery, mobile phones and other such items into the spa.
No Shoe Policy
The Spa maintains a hygiene and home-like environment. All clients must change their shoes on entry and use slippers. You may bring your own clean indoor slippers. We do have disposable ones at cost.
It is recommended males shave about three hours before experiencing a facial treatment.
We accept credit and debit cards and cash payment.
Gift Certificates and Gift Cards
You may always visit our website to buy gift certificates and print it at your convenience, or email it.
From time to time we may issue special occasion gift cards which we will be distributing.
Entry to Body Mindfulness Spa is at own risk and although strict policies and procedures are implemented to maximise safety, Body Mindfulness Spa, its employees and representatives will not be held liable or accountable for any incident experienced by any person entering the premises and/or undergoing spa treatments.